A clean and well-maintained commercial building is essential for any business that wants to make a good impression on its customers, employees, and visitors. A dirty or cluttered building can send the message that your business is not professional or that it doesn’t care about its customers. The best way to accomplish this is to hire a commercial cleaning service provider like Upstate Janitorial who offers a wide variety of janitorial services to cover the cleaning and maintenance aspects of your commercial building.
What type of Janitorial Services do companies like Upstate Janitorial offer Commercial Building owners/operators in South Carolina?
There are a number of different janitorial services that commercial businesses can use to keep their buildings clean and well-maintained. Some of the most common services we provide at Upstate Janitorial include:
- Office cleaning: This includes tasks such as sweeping and mopping floors, dusting furniture, cleaning windows, and taking out trash.
- Restroom cleaning: This includes tasks such as cleaning toilets, sinks, and mirrors, as well as restocking toilet paper, paper towels, and soap.
- Kitchen cleaning: This includes tasks such as cleaning appliances, floors, and countertops, as well as restocking food and supplies.
- Floor care: This includes tasks such as vacuuming, shampooing, and polishing floors.
- Carpet cleaning: This includes tasks such as vacuuming, shampooing, and spot cleaning carpets.
- Window washing: This includes tasks such as cleaning windows inside and out.
- Upholstery cleaning: This includes tasks such as cleaning sofas, chairs, and other upholstered furniture.
- Hard surface floor care: This includes tasks such as cleaning and polishing hard surface floors, such as tile, marble, and concrete.
- Disinfection: This includes tasks such as cleaning and disinfecting surfaces to kill germs and bacteria.
- Green cleaning: This includes using environmentally friendly cleaning products and methods.
The specific janitorial services that a business needs will vary depending on the size and type of business, as well as the level of cleanliness that is desired. For example, a small office may only need basic office cleaning services, while a large hospital may need a more comprehensive range of services, including floor care, carpet cleaning, and window washing.
How do I find Commercial Cleaning Service Providers who offer these types of Cleaning and Maintenance Services in South Carolina?
There are a number of different ways to find a janitorial service for your business. You can ask for recommendations from friends, family, or colleagues, or you can search online. When choosing a janitorial service, it is important to consider the following factors. First, price. The cost of janitorial services can vary depending on the size of the business, the level of cleaning required, and the frequency of service. Second, experience. It is important to choose a janitorial service that has experience cleaning commercial buildings. Third, reputation and references. It is important to choose a janitorial service that has a good reputation and your janitorial service provider should provide references from previous clients. And lastly, guarantees. Some janitorial services offer guarantees on their work and in some cases it is important to get this guarantee in writing.
Once I hire a Commercial Cleaning Service Provider like Upstate Janitorial, do I have to keep managing them?
Once you have chosen a janitorial service, it is important to develop a cleaning schedule that meets the needs of your business. The cleaning schedule should be tailored to the specific needs of your business, such as the number of employees, the hours of operation, and the level of cleanliness that is desired. In order for this to happen, it is important to communicate with the janitorial service regularly to ensure that they are meeting your expectations. You should provide feedback on the cleaning work, and you should also be available to answer any questions that the janitorial service may have.
By taking the time to choose a reputable janitorial service and develop a cleaning schedule that meets your needs, you can ensure that your commercial building is always clean and well-maintained. Contact Upstate Janitorial at (864)-249-5555 for a free consultation if you want to take advantage of our stellar commercial janitorial services.